Thursday, June 5, 2014

Oscar

This afternoon I walked in to see a happy little boy! Oscar was spinning in circles again on the way to the door. It was wet outside today from the rain, but luckily it was done in time for us to go out. Since it wasn't particularly sunny at the time, Oscar actually wanted to play for a bit! I grabbed one of his frisbee toys and threw it for him. Then, he wanted to play "keep away". Haha! I chased him around a bit and we had some fun. When he heard a dog barking nearby, he had to stop and check that out. Later, Oscar relaxed in the grass and was watching the cows that were by the fence on one side of the yard. Suddenly, he got up and ran over there. I went to see what he was up to. There were two squirrels up in the tree bickering with one another! They were squeaking and chattering and flailing tails like crazy. What an interesting day! Haha. Oscar didn't want to come in when he saw me holding the paw towel. He knew what was up! So, I had to kind of trick him by setting it down and coaxing him in. He was a good boy though! We spent a few minutes playing tug with his shark toy before I left. He also did some tricks for a yummy pupperoni!

No comments:

Post a Comment