Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Winston

This afternoon I walked around the corner and saw little Winston sitting in his bed. When he saw me, his little heiny started wiggling! I grabbed his leash, then we headed outside. We got a baggie, then took a stroll around the yard. We walked around for quite awhile. When he started getting hot and panting pretty good, we decided to head back inside for a little bit. He only peed for me today, but I think that's all he had to do. As soon as the leash unhooked, he raced for the nearest toy! Haha! I got his harness off, then he was busy trying to get me to play tug. He sure didn't want to give it up. I got it from him a couple times and had him racing around the house for it. That little squirrel (or whatever it is lol) is the only toy he wanted to play with today. He was feeling a little snuggly today too. Winston crawled in my lap, while still talking and trying to get me to tug of course! He's so silly. When it was time to go, my little buddy got a couple treats and returned to his area.

No comments:

Post a Comment