Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wyatt, Sara & the kitties

This morning I came in and went to let the pups in. They were both patiently waiting at the door. Sara came in and followed me along as I went. She saw one of the kitties making a run for the garage and went to chase after. Luckily, the door was closed, so she could only chase so far. Haha. I got breakfast ready for everyone. Bandit and Shadow were sitting in the hallway when I went to take Amber her food. After I returned, Shadow was wanting some attention. He and Bandit both hopped on the counter to eat, while I let the pups back out. This evening Sara and Wyatt were already lined up at the door, ready for dinner. They both were excited to eat, as usual! Sara joined me in the garage and was busy looking around, while I got their dinner ready. The pups waited in their spots in the kitchen to eat. Bandit was sitting by the chair next to the kitchen, just watching. Amber was lounging on her computer chair this evening. I said hi to her for a little bit, then went back to the living room to give Sara and Wyatt some attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment