Sunday, May 4, 2014

Diesel & Odin

This morning I walked up and spotted Odin laying on the concrete in the shade. He was awake and sitting up. Then, I saw Diesel was lounging in the grass, laying flat out and soaking up some rays. He sat straight up when he heard me and let out a booming woof! The boys both came over quickly to say hi. Odin didn't waste much time and started heading for his house. He was hungry I guess! He patiently waited for me to fill his dish, then he went to town. The boys finished up and were ready for their snacks. They spent some time leaning against me for their side and heiny scratches. I tossed the big purple ball for Diesel to try and get them to play. He ran over to it, looked down, then back at me. "Now what?" He came trotting back over for more pets instead. Silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment