Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stormy & Bubba

Today miss Stormy was already at the back door, waiting for me. She came wiggling inside the house and helped me get her food ready. Today she decided to come in and visit with me first, and would eat later. She sat next to me and had me pet her back and scratch her little heiny. She's such a sweetie! I took a break to go check on Bubba ' s things. He wasn't home again when I visited, but I saw he ate all his kitty snacks I left him yesterday. When I returned, Stormy was following me all over. We got her a fresh cool bucket of water for the rest of the day before I left.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer you might look in our bedroom closet for Bubba. He likes to sleep on either the brown sleeping bag on the floor or on top of the bookshelf. :-)

    ReplyDelete