Saturday, May 3, 2014

Diesel & Odin

This evening I walked in and headed for the dog house. As I passed the back of the main house, I saw both boys, conked out in the shade. They were snoozing pretty soundly! I started saying hi to them, then they both popped up and let out a couple barks. Those quickly turned into happy tail wags. The boys ran over to say hi, then we made our way to their house. I got them their dinner, which they finished up quickly. After dinner, they each got a cookie. We headed outside so I could check their water. Afterwards, Diesel sat with me and was happy to get some attention. He kept turning to make sure I got both sides! Odin ran over for some love too. The boys nearly knocked me over, they were both trying to get all my attention! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment