Sunday, May 4, 2014

Chief, Tessa & the kitties

This evening when I got there, the pups were all excited. Chief was draping himself over the fence, trying to get me to come pet him. Silly boy! I got inside and they both were ready for a few pets. I went inside to take care of the kitties quick and to get dinner for the pooches. Grumpy was sitting over by the litter box and he wandered over as soon as he heard food. Miss Bashful was sitting in her top carrier today. She stayed there until I left and she could eat in peace. The pups took a little longer to eat today, because they were a little excited. I kept redirecting Tessa to her food, and eventually she finished. I let Chief off his line, then we got some play time in. I had him chasing all over after his volleyball!

No comments:

Post a Comment