Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tux, Molly & Panda

This evening the pups started barking when they heard me at the door. I walked in and they all had to check me out. We headed outside right away for a quick potty break. I grabbed the softball toy and tossed it for Bubba, but miss Panda stole it right away! We headed back in so they could get their snacks. When they finished, we visited and they sniffed at me a bit more. Molly remembered me and barely left my side. She wanted her attention! Later, we went back out to play awhile. Since Panda had the good ball, I threw the other one to try and get her to switch. Nope! She was wise to my trickery. Haha! She kept playing "keep away" with me too. She would run up to me, then race away if I tried to grab it. Sneaky girl! So, I got out Bubba' s squeaky Kong toy to throw around. Panda came from somewhere, swooped in and stole that too. Poor guy couldn't catch a break. Then Molly intervened. It was musical toys! They all kept stealing a toy from one another. They had me cracking up. Finally, the girls were busy chasing around, so Bubba and I got some fetch time in. Later, we headed back inside for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment