Thursday, February 20, 2014

Harper, Henry & Noah

I had three noses trying to peek out the front door at me as I cracked it open! I squeezed inside and they were so excited to see me. I let everyone outside quick, so they could get a potty break in. Instead, they all stood and watched me. Haha! So, we headed back in for them to eat their lunch. Henry went and showed me which container was his. He stood by that and his bowl. Such a cutie! Everyone polished off their bowls pretty quick. We went back outside again for them to play. They were full of the dickens today! They kept trying to wrestle around with each other, so I had to try and calm them down. I'm not sure what they were so excited about. Maybe the crazy wind today had them all worked up! When we got inside again, I gave them a few minutes and they settled down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment