Thursday, February 20, 2014

Rusty, Ruby & the kitties

Today I heard Ruby let out a little bark when I walked in. She and Rusty were coming to check out who was home. I was going to take them outside right away, but Ruby took a little convincing. She kept running down the hallway. I checked around to make sure she didn't have any accidents anywhere. She did good! I finally got her to come out with us. She roamed a little then went back in. I don't think she was a big fan of the crazy wind today. Rusty was trying to look for his ball. He would run to a spot, then would look back at me, "Am I getting warmer?". He never did find it today. After we went in to play with Lance awhile, he finally decided to settle for the purple ball. Ruby enjoyed a belly rub while the kitty played.

No comments:

Post a Comment