Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning I got breakfast ready for the girls. When I took it to their room, Sadi was already in there getting a drink. I set the food next to her and she just went to town! I let her eat a bit, so I got them fresh food and water, then scooped their box. I had her take a break so she could get her medicine. I gave Sadi the yellow pill in addition to the others today, since she was quite stuffy last night and this morning. When she was all done, I took her to the living room. I sat her down by me and started brushing her. It took a minute, but then she sat down and started purring away. Poor little stuffy lady. She seemed to be happy getting her pamper time though! I took her back and set her in the box before I left. I hadn't seen Stormy, so just out of curiosity, I peeked out on the patio. Sure enough, she was all curled up on the chair out there! This evening Stormy was lounging on the back of the couch. She gave me a meow every time I walked by. I stopped to give her a quick pet on the way to see Sadi. Miss Sadi was all curled up in her bed by the window. I had to wake her up for her medicine. She was still pretty congested again. I set her by her food and water while I scooped their box quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment