Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oreo & Stuffs

Today I walked in and saw little eyes peering at me from around different corners. Oreo was sitting in the dining room and Stuffs was peeking in from the kitchen area. Oreo meowed and met me in the kitchen. He rolled around while I got their food ready. After I took care of their things, I met the boys in our spot. They were already waiting for me! They both laid down and were happy to be pet awhile. We all laid on the floor and the boys were purring, and kneading "kitty biscuits" with their front paws. I got out a mouse toy, but they were content. Later, I got out their laser and had them both scrambling after it. I pointed it on Stuffy's leg and he jumped back. Whoa! Haha. They crack me up. Eventually, they got bored and went to go snack on their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment