Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hope & Tag

Today I walked in and was greeted by a grown up Hope! She put her paws on my shoulder and gave me a big bear hug. Tag stayed back a bit, but I think he remembered me. They lined up at the back door, ready to head outside. Tag even let me pet his head a minute before they went out. The little neighbor dogs were barking at me for awhile. Haha! Hope went over to say hi to them, while Tag was busy exploring about the yard. Hope came back to me for some attention. I noticed the water in their bowl was frozen, so I dumped that out and got them some fresh water. When I set the bowl down, Hope stuck her whole nose in and started blowing bubbles in it! That made me laugh. She then grabbed a chunk of ice and chewed on that for awhile. Later, when it was time to go in, it only took a little bit of encouraging to get Tag to go inside. He was such a good boy! Once inside, he happily took some treats from my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment