Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

Today I got food ready for the girls, then went to go see them. Stormy was snoozing on the bed. She barely even noticed me walk in. I took the food to their room and got them some fresh dry food and water. I got some of Sadi 's meds ready. She was sitting by the window, looking outside. I picked her up and took her to her spot. She was a little clogged up today, but sounded good once I got her cleaned up. She took her medicine like a champ! When she was done, I put her by the food. She wasn't interested at the moment, so I took her out to the living room. She enjoyed a nice long brushing and chin scratching. She just sat and purred. Stormy wandered by to go to the kitchen, but she headed back to the bedroom shortly after. When I took Sadi back by the food again, I saw Stormy was back on the bed, soaking up some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment