Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hope & Tag

Today when I walked in, Hope met me at the door. Tag went and grabbed his rope toy, was prancing around and showing it off! That was cute. They lined up at the door, ready to go out. The neighbor pups were outside again, so Hope and Tag ran over to say hi. The sun was nice and warm today. We stayed out as long as we could. I tried to get Hope to play fetch with me, but she was easily distracted. She was more interested in picking on Tag. She kept trying to wrestle around with him. That got the little dogs next door all riled up too! They started zooming around chasing one another. Hope saw that and raced along the fence with them. When it was time to go in, they both went inside pretty easily for me. They both got their snacks for being so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment