Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tilly, Rita, Daisy & the kitties

This morning I spotted Daisy sitting on the back of the couch. She didn't budge when I walked in, so she must have been comfy. I let Tilly outside and got her some breakfast and water. Then, I picked up Daisy to get her harness on. Little Man came over and kept walking up against my arms, so it was rather challenging to get it on her! Haha! I took her for a short walk and she went potty a couple times. When we got back, I took Rita out back by Tilly. Tilly was dancing around and too excited to work on her food. Rita barely went on the snow, just far enough to do her business, then back to the house it was! They were all inside, so I brought Tilly's food in to see if she'd work on it. She was just dancing around, carrying her toy. I went upstairs with Little Man on my heels, to make sure they had enough food and to clean their box. I put the girls in their room when it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment