Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I let Zoie outside, then the other two. They came in and all ate their breakfast. Zoie hadn't quite finished when the other two did. She kept running into the living room, would cry like she wanted to play, then would run back to her food. We could hear her growling about it, all by herself in there! Little goober. :) She would take a couple bites and do it all over again, until she finally finished. Cole was enjoying me getting all his itchies for him. He even returned the favor. He would walk around behind me to roll around and was kicking at my back! Haha. This afternoon I let everyone out for their potty breaks. Sadie was out front for quite awhile. She was sitting there, just staring in the distance. I thought maybe she was curious about the snowman across the street. But then I saw, she was watching a black kitty over there! Zoie was having a blast zooming around out back in the snow. Everyone came in and got dried off. Zoie played with her toys, while the other two took turns pawing at me for attention. This evening they all went outside before dinner time. When they were done, Sadie was being silly and tried wrestling around with Zoie. All Zoie wanted to do was play fetch with me. I let Sadie out again before bed, since she kept going by the door. I guess she just wanted to go watch her kitty friend, who was wandering about again.

No comments:

Post a Comment