Sunday, December 8, 2013

Flax

This morning Flax and Boney were all snuggled on the bed in front of the heaters. Boney did a big stretch, then came over to be pet. Flax was sleeping so soundly, so I gently touched his head, so as not to startle him. He woke up and watched as I got them their breakfast. Boney had pushed all his bowls on the floor last night. He finished the yummy can of food I had given him too. He was right there, ready to eat! I went to take food out for Booty. I called for him, but still didn't see him today. I assume he stopped by though, because all the food from yesterday was gone. Flax stayed where he was at when I got his breakfast, since he was comfy. I stopped by and gave him a few pets before I left. This afternoon both boys were awake and lounging on Flax's bed. Boney came trotting over to see me. I pet him for a few minutes, then headed in to get the boys some water. I applied some of the antibiotic cream to Flax's sore today. It is looking to be in the healing process. He, of course, wiped his face to get it off. At least he didn't open up the sore again. I gave Flax a treat while I was there. He quickly worked on that! As I was leaving, both boys came outside to stretch their legs a bit. This evening, Flax and Boney were in their usual spot, all snuggled up together. I got them each a can of food for their dinner. I mixed Flax's in with his dry food. As I did that, Boney came running over and started to eat it! That made Flax hop up and come over, so the little guy wouldn't eat it all! They sat there and both nibbled out of the bowl together. They're so cute! I turned on the heaters for them so they'll be nice and warm for bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment