Saturday, December 7, 2013

Giblet & the kitties

This morning I let Giblet outside. She bounced around in the snow for a bit, and did some exploring. When she came in, she was full of energy. She tried to chase after the kitties a bit. I got her some breakfast, and she got some yummy canned food this morning. As I opened the can, Oreo, Xavier and Skylar all wandered into the kitchen. I guess Gibs was sharing this morning! Oreo snuck bites out of her bowl, then took them elsewhere to eat. Silly cat! We spent some time in the living room after she finished. She got to play outside again a little longer before I left. This afternoon Gibs was talking to the neighborhood outside. Skylar came over for some attention. She purred away! When Giblet came back in, she laid by me for some belly rubs. Once she moved to a different spot, the kitties surrounded me. Oreo sat in my lap, then I was petting Skylar and Xavier on either side. This evening Giblet went outside, but came back in pretty quick. She was being silly tonight. She ran and leapt onto the couch. Later, she sat in front of me and kept sneaking some kisses! She went back outside to play a little while again before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment