Monday, December 9, 2013

Flax

This morning the boys were in their usual spot, all toasty by the heaters. Boney got up and was following me around everywhere. Flax watched from his bed. I got them their breakfast, and both boys went to work on it right away. When Flax had enough, he went back to lay on his bed. I sat by him awhile and pet him. Little Boney came wandering over, wanting some pets too. Before I left, I took food out to the barn. I called for Booty, then heard a little meow coming from outside. Turns out, it was Boney. Haha! He came running over to check things out. I shooed him out of the barn and closed the door. This afternoon the boys were napping again when I walked in. I got them some fresh water. Boney tried coming in the house with me! I was able to stop him before he could run inside. Curious little kitty. As I was leaving, the boys both came outside. They wandered to the front yard together and were sniffing around at the snow. They're best buds! This evening my boys were snoozing, as usual. They both woke up when I turned the lights on. I got them their dinner and turned on their heaters. It was starting to snow pretty good again outside. The boys both worked on their food. Boney came over when he finished for the moment. He made me laugh! I was bending down to pet him and he started pawing playfully at my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment