Monday, December 9, 2013

Rusty & Ruby

This afternoon I came in and peeked in the living room to find Rusty all cozy on the couch. He was all snuggled in the blanket! I let Ruby out, then noticed the cute little kitten under the table. It was hissing as the dogs were going crazy! I picked the kitty up and set it somewhere safe from the commotion. The pups were both at the back door, waiting for me. I let them out and we headed outside. Rusty had his ball all ready to go. I tossed it around for him a little, then we went in to warm up. The pups both hopped on the couch and I sat with them and pet them a bit. The little kitten joined us and was playing in the window. I carefully bounced Rusty's ball around in the living room for him, since he kept putting it in my lap. Haha! Later, we went outside again so Ruby could have another potty break. I played fetch with Rusty some more before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment