Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gracie, Molly, Emma & the kitties

This afternoon I came inside and saw Henry was in the kitchen. Emma came wandering up to say hi, with Molly along behind her. I let those two outside for a little bit. Smudge and Henry were instantly following me around everywhere. Once the girls were back in, I went to go see Gracie. Henry didn't like me being in there without him, so he kept sticking his paws under the door. Haha! Gracie was hiding under the bed. I talked to her for a little bit, but she just sat there and shivered. Poor scared little girl! I went to the kitchen to get some treats, to see if that would do the trick. Molly and Emma happily took theirs! Gracie still wouldn't come out, so I just let her be, so she could relax. We will try again tonight. Henry kept trying to sneak in there every time I opened the door. Silly boy. I spent some time petting the kitties, since they were craving the attention. This evening I let the ladies outside quick, while I got dinner ready for them. I scooped litter boxes next. Henry kindly decided to hop into the one I was currently scooping to go potty. Haha. I fed the pups their dinner and gave Molly her rimadyl. I went in to see Gracie to feed her. She still wouldn't come out for me. I tried hard to get her out, but she just didn't want to! I even brought the girls in to see if that would give her some courage. Nope. Well... I will be there bright and early to get her out in the morning. When I walked out of the room, I saw Sam was sitting on the stairs. He peeked his head through the railing to sniff at me. He, Henry and Smudge were all sitting there watching me! I pet them awhile, then told everyone good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment