Monday, December 23, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I let Zoie out first when I arrived. She made sure to gather up all her bones first, before she came to the door. She quickly scooped them all up after she got dried off. Next, it was time for Cole and Sadie to go out. When they came in again, I got Cole his medicine and everyone their breakfast. After they finished, we spent some time in the living room. Zoie wanted to play fetch. Sadie sat by me while we did that, and Cole got himself a bone. This afternoon it was snowing out again! I let everyone have their time outside to do their business. Sadie came in and laid down nearby to relax. Zoie worked on chewing on her bones for awhile. When she saw me looking at her, she crammed them all in her mouth and started to run around. Cole came out for some attention too. He would do a big stretch, with his front paws crossed and sitting on my leg. This evening the kiddos all took their turns outside. When they came in, I got them their dinner. Zoie brought all her toys into a pile in the living room. She made sure no one got close! Sadie sat in front of me and snuck as many kisses as she could. She even tackled me once, when I wasn't paying attention! Haha! Eventually, I tucked them all in their beds for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment