Sunday, December 22, 2013

Oreo & Stuffy

Tonight I came in and saw the awesome gift mom left! You're the best!! I got the boys their food, then went to see where they were. They were both all curled up on mom and dad's bed. I said hi to them for a bit. Oreo was seeming to be in a sassy mood. Haha! I went to clean their box quick. Oreo came out and had a bite to eat, then joined me in the living room. He went to the corner by the tree and just sat there. I think he was looking at the shadow on the wall from the plug dangling. It was moving slightly from the heat coming through the vent. I put it up once I saw him trying to mouth it. Naughty kitty... I was looking through their toys for something to get his attention. I found it! The laser light in there had him racing around the living room like a crazy cat! That gave me a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment