Friday, December 27, 2013

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

This morning I saw Micah sitting on a foot stool when I walked in. When I passed back through the kitchen he was gone! Haha. I let the older gals outside for awhile. I got everyone's breakfast ready and put a new treat in the orange ball. The girls came in to eat, while Gracie took her turn out. When I walked into the dining room to visit with Molly, Emma and the cats, I noticed the plastic part from the treat container was laying on the floor. I guess one of the kitties didn't want it in the trash! I put it back in there. Later, I see they had pulled the cardboard part out and Henry was busy playing with it. Haha! This afternoon it was so nice out. I let Molly and Emma spend awhile outside to enjoy the nice weather. Gracie was sitting in the closet. I asked her to come out and she actually came willingly, following me all the way to the backyard! She's doing so good. I let her have the afternoon to play outside again since it was warm out. This evening Gracie came in to eat her dinner, while the other two went outside. Smudge was cracking me up tonight. I saw she was carrying around a shoestring! Henry saw that too, and he went running along behind her. It looked like she was taking him for a walk. Haha! When it was time, all the girls went to bed and got a yummy snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment