Friday, December 27, 2013

Diesel & Odin

This morning the boys came running to the gate to see me. They surrounded me once I got in, and got some attention. After I said my good mornings, we made our way to their house. The boys lined up and were ready for their breakfast. They scarfed down their food within a couple minutes. I got them each a cookie, then we went outside. Odin kept coming over and would lean up against me for some attention. I think Diesel was a little jealous! He kept squeezing in between us. Then, he was messing around with Odin, play wrestling. Those boys! This evening Odin was up by the gate when I arrived. Diesel came wandering down the driveway to say hi too. I got them their dinners. Odin must not have been very hungry. He kept looking up at me, and then after a little while he started to eat. He stopped when there was just a little left. Diesel made a pass for his bowl and got there before I could stop him. He finished off the last couple kibbles. There was no stopping him! We went outside and they followed along while I checked their water. In between their wrestling around, they would come over for a little attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment