Friday, December 27, 2013

Flax

This morning the boys were awake, but snuggled up on their bed. Boney helped me get breakfast ready, then waited for me to return with their water. Flax was comfy where he was. I came over and pet him awhile. Boney joined us and playfully swatted at strings on my jacket. This afternoon was so nice out! Flax was lounging in the front yard in the shade, while Boney was soaking up some sun in the driveway. I pet Flax a bit, then sat by Boney too. He rolled around and was being a silly kitty. He would prop himself up against my shoes, then would use his front paws to swat at the air. I went back by Flax again to pet him. He leaned back and groaned. Guess he was enjoying that! This evening Flax was wandering around, and he followed me in. He curled up on his bed as I got their dinner. Boney was all up in his bowl as I was trying to get the canned food out. I told Flax he better get up and eat before Boney ate all the good stuff! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment