Friday, December 27, 2013

Cate, Carson & Bella

This morning the pups were all fast asleep when I walked in. I turned on the light, then they each got up. Cate had a booboo in her bed, so I got her and Carson outside right away. While they were busy, I cleaned up. They had some time out there, so I checked on Bella. I scooped out her box. I pet her, but then she was being a sassy girl. Haha! Cate and Carson were ready to come in, so I let the other two out. Gracie and Sassy had both gotten their meds. Gracie wandered out and went potty on her own. When they were done, they returned to their beds and they each got their snacks. This evening Cate and Carson went outside, while I got dinner ready. Everyone ate well this evening. Gracie was the first to finish, so I let her go out to do her business. Once Sassy was done, I gave her her eye medicine, then took her out. Cate and Carson got their turn again when they were done. The pups were too wiggly today, doing their happy bulldog dances, so I couldn't get any good pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment