Thursday, December 26, 2013

Diesel & Odin

This morning the boys must have been fast asleep when I arrived. I opened the door, then they finally got up and came out to see me! They lined up in their spots for breakfast. Diesel made me laugh, because he was walking in circles around his bowl as he ate. I think he was trying to keep Odin from getting too close. I got them each a cookie this morning, then I went to check their water. It was frozen again since it was cooler out this morning, so I broke up all the ice. The boys took their drinks, then they each came over for some attention. They sure love their chest and back scratches! This evening, as I pulled in the driveway, I saw Diesel and Odin racing to the gate. They were happy to see me! Or they were hungry. Haha. We went to their house to get their dinner. Odin was so excited to eat that he spilled his bowl over and kibbles went flying everywhere! He got it all cleaned up though. Diesel was busy with his food, so he didn't even notice. They both sat for me for a cookie after dinner. After they snuggled up against me for some attention, they got into a playful mood. Diesel started to bounce along after Odin and they'd wrestle around. Silly pups!

No comments:

Post a Comment