Saturday, December 7, 2013

Flax

This morning I walked in and saw Flax was lounging on his bed. Boney was in there too, and he quickly hopped up, not sure yet what to think of me. He quickly made up his mind and came wandering over for some attention. I went inside to feed the fish and get them some fresh water. Boney hopped right up and started chowing down on his breakfast! I got Flax some food too, then stopped to pet him a bit. I went to the barn to give Booty some food as well, but I didn't see him in there. This afternoon I walked in and saw the cutest thing!! Boney was all snuggled up with Flax on his bed. They looked so cute and cozy. I got them some more water, then went to visit with them. I had gloves on, which Boney thought were pretty interesting. He sniffed at them a bit, then tried swatting at my fingers, like they were toys. He wasn't quite sure what to do. Haha! As I left, Flax wandered outside to see me off. This evening, Flax was already in the driveway. He came up to the car to see who was here. Flax came in the garage with me and laid on his bed. I got them both some more food for the evening. I plugged in and turned on both heaters for Flax, since it was getting chilly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment