Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I let Zoie outside first. She was busy playing out in the snow and didn't want to come in for a bit. Sadie and Cole went out next. Cole does his thing and hurries back inside. Even he was a little cold and shivery this morning! When they came in I fed them all their breakfast. Everyone ate well. Then, we played a little in the living room. This afternoon I let Sadie out first, since she was closest to the door. She was busy exploring for awhile, so I let the little ones out back. Zoie was having a blast! The snow was up to her chest, so she was hopping along around the yard. Cole was even being playful out there for a bit. I dried everyone off once they came in. I grabbed a tennis ball and bounced it around for Cole, since he was being goofy. He wound run after it and pounce on it! Pretty good for not being able to see well. Zoie was content chewing on her bone. But then, she stole our tennis ball! This evening, the pups all did their business. They ate their dinners pretty quick too. We sat in the living room for a bit before bedtime. Cole wanted his heiny scratched, while Sadie was busy giving me kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment