Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This afternoon I was greeted by wagging tails. I let the boys outside, while I grabbed them a snack. They quickly ate their cookies. Taz was busy smelling all the other pets on me. The boys sure got their exercise in this afternoon! Since it was nice out, a lot of people were out walking their dogs. Several walked by, which had the boys racing from one end to the other to patrol their yard! This evening the boys met met at the door, ready to go. We headed to the garage to get their gear on. Clyde was so happy that he was whining to go! We took a walk down to their spot. Their little sniffers were busy, checking everything out. I totally forgot we were going to hear fireworks tonight. Luckily, the booms came when we were already headed back home. Taz did pretty well. He put his ears back and it was all business to get back home. When we got back they worked on their dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment