Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gracie, Emma, Molly & the kitties

This morning Molly and Emma went out for a bit. Henry came and stood by me so I'd pet him. Gracie went out for a quick potty break before they ate their breakfast. After she finished, she was bouncing around all over. Smudge was busy playing with the orange ball that I had set on the table to refill. Silly girl. This afternoon Gracie was sliding her paws on the floor, she was trying to run so fast! I guess she was happy to see me. I let the older gals out for awhile. Miss Emma lounged around in the grass, while Molly explored. I saw Micah and pet him for a bit. He just purrs away! It was a nice out, so when the girls came in, I let Gracie out to spend the afternoon outside. This evening I heard Gracie jingling around outside. She was right at the door to come in! She was prancing around, being her silly self. Molly and Emma had fun outside for awhile. When they came in everyone scarfed down their dinners. Molly took her medicine and they all waited for a snack. Henry helped me clean out boxes before I put the pups to bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment