Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ricky & Stanley

Today Ricky ran up to the fence when he heard me pull up. He gave me a couple barks, then started wagging his tail when I called his name. He bounced around when I went in by him, and made sure to give me a good sniff-down. I went to get their food dishes, and heard Stanley meowing from somewhere. I stopped and looked around, but couldn't see her. Finally, I saw she was on top of the roof!! She kept meowing at me as I talked to her, so I wondered if she was able to get down. Sure enough, she hopped down and met me at the garage. I got their dinner ready, and gave her a few pets before returning to the yard. Ricky was ready to eat! He nibbled away, so I went to go brush Stanley a bit. She was rolling around all over the place, flopping down at or sometimes even on my feet! She sure enjoyed her attention. I went back by Ricky to see if he wanted to play. I tossed a toy for him, and he just looked at me. "What?" Haha! He then ate a few more bites. I grabbed another toy and got him to play tug with me for awhile. Ricky had fun doing that, until some people were riding by the house on their bikes. He was racing back and forth across the yard. They kept going by, so that was more interesting than me! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment