Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

Today I mixed up some new food and got their dishes ready. As I made my way to the bedroom, I heard Stormy jingling. She was making her way over. Next, I saw Sadi all curled up in the kitty bed by the window. I bet they were napping together! I got Sadi's meds taken care of. She sounded much better today. I changed out their litter box, then headed to the living room. The girls met me at our spot. I had to steal Stormy to give her her medicine quick. She forgave me right away and came to snuggle up to me as soon as I sat down. Stormy's motor was running loudly today and made me laugh. Sadi enjoyed being brushed and having her chin scratched. I even got her little leg going, so I must have hit a good spot! Stormy weaved her circles around me and in between Sadi and I, crouching down to sneak under my arm. Such silly firls. I took Sadi to the food later. She turned her nose up at first, but then Stormy wandered in and they both decided to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment