Friday, November 8, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today I didn't see either kitty in their room when I arrived. I headed inside and spotted Jerrie in the living room, just sitting quietly on one of the side tables. I pet him a bit, then went to deliver mail. When I came back, Kimmie was waiting in the hallway by the laundry room. She sat and waited for me to finish. Jerrie had already wandered to their room to wait for us. Kimmie was talkative at first, and wanted to be pet a bit. Later, all she wanted was to sit by her window and look out at the world. Jerrie had snuggled up to me again. He rubbed his face on my knee as I brushed him. He flipped over a couple times to get each side evenly. Haha! While we were sitting there, Kimmie eventually went to hide under the desk behind the baskets to take a little snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment