Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today I saw Jerrie all snuggled up on the top perch of their kitty tree. He leaned backwards and gave me a meow as I pet him hello. As I made my way in, I saw Kimmie sitting by the couch, waiting for me. She hopped up and followed me to the kitchen. She was quite the lovey girl today! Kimmie was rubbing up against my legs, while I sorted through the mail. I went to take it next door, but I don't think she was home. Kimmie sat outside the laundry room and watched as I took care of their things. I grabbed the brush, then she walked with me to their room. Jerrie hopped down by us and they both were walking circles around me for attention. I brushed Kimmie now and again in between brushing Jerrie. I did that until she gave me her sassy meow and that look was in her eyes... haha! We saw a little black and white kitty sitting outside today. Kimmie hopped up on the trunk to sit and look out the window awhile. Jerrie was content being loved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment