Saturday, November 16, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Tonight I didn't see the boys when I walked in. It was dark, so I started flipping some lights on. Oreo was already in the kitchen waiting for me. He was flopping around and rubbing his face on my feet, while I got his yum yums ready. He nibbled, while I went to take care of their box. I saw Stuffs was sitting in the bedroom doorway, just watching. He was still sitting there when I finished! I went to the living room and Oreo was right on my heels. I could hear Stuffy in the kitchen, taking his turn to eat. Oreo loved up some chin scratches for awhile. Stuffy joined us later and sat close enough for me to pet him a bit too. I got out a couple toys and had Stuffs rolling around playing. Oreo wasn't too into that tonight. Later, I saw he was sitting and looking behind the tv stand again. Silly kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment