Saturday, November 16, 2013

Butterscotch, Marmalade & Sweet Pea

Today Butter and Marm were right at the door when I got there. Butter was first to peek his cute face around the corner of the door as I opened it. The boys walked me to the kitchen. I saw Sweet Pea sitting in the living room. I got them their dinner snacks and picked up their other plates as they ate. Butter tried to sneak over to Marm's plate, but I thwarted his efforts! Once they finished, I got out their dry food, since Butter was sitting at the bowl, just wasting away! Haha! I scooped their boxes quick, then returned to the living room. Butter was waiting for me. Marm had curled up on his chair, and Sweet Pea beneath it. I got out their string and had all three playing. Marm was by far the most playful! We had fun with that awhile,  until they all lost interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment