Sunday, November 17, 2013

Butterscotch, Marmalade & Sweet Pea

This morning Butter was peeking out the window at me. I walked in and all three kitties were sitting by the door. I guess they were hungry! They all followed me to the kitchen. Butter was standing up against the cabinets, stretching for the counter. He got his medicine, then I got their food ready. I fed them their dry, then went to scoop boxes. Butter came over when I sat on the floor. Sweet Pea was the playful girl this morning. She was having a blast, chasing after the string. Marm didn't want to play, so he just went to sit in his chair. Sweet pea went to rub up against one of the drawers and knocked it over, scaring the crap out of all of us! Haha! Then, she was quite amused with it. You know how cats love their boxes. She climbed right in and Butter came to investigate as well. Sweet pea sat in her drawer and continued to paw at the string outside of it. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment