Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mia

This morning it was raining pretty good when I arrived. Mia was laying by the front door, and got up excitedly when she saw me. I told her we couldn't go for our walk since it was raining. I let her out and she quickly did her business. We then sat on the floor and she got a nice belly rub. We heard a loud crack of thunder, which made her scared. She started to whimper and wandered off to another room. Poor girlie! This afternoon the rain had let up and it was quite warm out. I got out her leash and we went for a nice long walk right away! She was very happy about that. When we got back home, we spent awhile sitting out on the back porch. The weather said there was still chances for scattered storms, so I decided to keep her in for the afternoon. This evening, miss Mia was at the front door and ready for me! As soon as I walked in, she rolled over. "First things first.... belly rub!" I got her leash and we went for another stroll around the neighborhood. Once we got back home, I got Mia some more dinner. I sat at the table and she went to work. She nearly licked the bowl clean. Good girl! We went outside for a few more minutes, so she could get one more potty break in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment