Friday, October 18, 2013

Dawn, Gallagher, Bobo & Snowflake

Today Dawn and Gallagher met me at the door. They both immediately started bouncing up and down excitedly! I read mom's note, then pulled down more food in their feeder for them. They followed me to the bedroom door, where we parted ways. I went in to visit Bobo and Snowflake for a bit. I saw Bobo right away, snoozing in their comfy bed. I checked around their cage, and realized Snowflake must be hiding somewhere in the blankets with him! She heard me and poked her little nose out at me. Bobo kept trying to check the trash can, while I scooped their boxes. Snowflake saw that and joined in. They both sniffed at me awhile when I was done. I got them each a couple treats. Snowflake ran off to her tunnel by the cage to eat hers in privacy. Haha! I snuggled with each of them a bit until they wanted back down. Bobo eventually sprawled out and slid himself into a comfy spot on the rug. Snowflake burrowed back in the blankets to get warm and cozy. I went back out by the pups, who were anxiously awaiting my return! I got them each a cookie and we headed to the living room. Gallagher was too excited to eat his at first! Dawn scarfed hers down, since I was busy petting him. When she finished, she hopped up on the couch next to me for a bit. As I was leaving, Dawn joined Gallagher with her poor little raspy bark. He looked out the window to watch me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment