Friday, October 18, 2013

Butterscotch, Marmalade & Sweet Pea

This morning Butter was waiting by the door for me. I came in and saw Marmalade and Sweet Pea were ready for me in the kitchen. I got all Butter's meds ready, then gave them one-by-one. He took them like a champ! He was hungry though! He kept standing up against the cabinets, pawing towards the counter, where his food was sitting. "Feed me... I'm about to waste away!" Haha. He scarfed his portion down, then made an attempt for Sweet Pea's plate. When I thwarted his efforts, he went and sat by their food bowl. He cracks me up! I scooped their boxes after they were finished eating. No one wanted to play with me this morning. They all took off and went elsewhere. As I was leaving, I saw Butter had climbed into the front bedroom window, and was watching me leave. This evening Butter was pawing at the counter again, while I got their food ready. They all worked on their dinner, and each cleaned their plate. I checked their boxes, then returned to the living room. Tonight they made up for not playing with me this morning! I got out the shoe string and had Butter pawing for it. Sweet Pea joined in next. I even got Marmalade to play! All three had a blast chasing after the string for quite awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment