Saturday, September 21, 2013

Taz & Clyde

This morning it was very cool outside and the grass was wet with dew. Instead of taking extra time to let the boys out and drying paws, we skipped that this morning. I got them leashed up and we took off for our walk right away! They seemed pretty excited to go, as usual. Clyde was getting antsy while I put my shoes on to go. We took a nice long walk this morning. We didn't see other dogs out walking this time, just some joggers. There was one in particular that passed by and Clyde got all excited about! We got home and I dried their paws off before we headed in. I got them their breakfast to work on, while I put their leashes away. This afternoon was just gorgeous outside! The boys and I headed out to the back yard after I got them their dental chews. They enjoyed lounging around and soaking up some sun. They wandered around a little when they heard noises, but mostly they relaxed and enjoyed the weather. This evening was still nice and cool out. We headed to the garage to get their leashes on. Clyde was crying with excitement! We went for a nice walk around the neighborhood. Taz spotted his kitty sitting outside a neighbor's house. He kept looking back at it as we passed by. When we were nearing the house, I spotted a kitty sitting next to my car! It took a couple minutes, but then the boys saw it too. They sure got excited about that! It wasn't easy to get them in the house, since they really wanted to go check out that cat. Haha! I let them wander around out back for a few minutes, while I got their dinner and water ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment