Saturday, September 21, 2013

Susie, Katie & Blackie

This morning was nice and cool outside. I said hi to the furry little kitties, then went to see the pups. The girls wasted no time to race into the kitchen to see me. They both were bouncing up and down at my feet. So excited! I got them leashed up and off we went. It was so nice that we saw more people outside, jogging or walking their dogs too. The girls did very well anytime we passed someone by. We got home and Blackie was all snuggled up on the couch. I fed the girls, then went to check out the breaker box. After that, I visited with the kitty cats for awhile. This evening the kitties were pawing at the door while I was messing with the breaker box. I went in to say hi and several came running over. Inside, I had two excited girls, ready for their evening walk! I got them ready and we went on our way. Once home again, I saw Blackie hadn't gotten up from his comfy spot on the couch. So, I held his plate over to him so he could smell it. That worked! He hopped down and I sat with him while he ate, so the girls wouldn't steal it. The kitties were happy to see me again when I came to take care of them. My little tabby started to try and walk on my back tonight, instead of just my usual "boop!" on the head. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment