Saturday, September 21, 2013

Bradford, ZZ, Heighty & the gang

This morning, as I walked into the garage, I heard little sniffing noses at the side door from outside. They knew someone was home! Moody met me in the kitchen and meowed hello. I stopped to give him some attention. He followed along to the door, as I went to see the pups. Bradford was bouncing around excitedly! Sugar got to work on her breakfast right away. Miss Heighty found a ball and kept rolling that to me to play. She wanted to play some fetch first! I tossed her ball for her a bit. Moody was laying on the back of the couch, waiting for me to return. I made sure he had plenty of food and water as well. He hopped right up and chowed down on his breakfast too. This evening when I walked in, I heard Moody meowing at me, but didn't see him right away. Then, I noticed he was still curled up on the back of the couch. He stayed put and waited for me, knowing I was going to see the dogs. Everyone was very excited to see me! Bradford was bouncing up at me for attention. I sat down after I filled their food dishes, and they surrounded me! They all wanted pets. Eventually, they wandered off to go eat. I filled their water bowls and made sure Moody had enough in his dishes for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment