Sunday, September 1, 2013

Susie & Frank Fritz

Today Frank was right at the door to see me. Susie was lounging in her bed. I said hi to them both and grabbed their food dishes. Frank came inside with me to get them their dinner. Susie waited in her bed for me to return, and Frank hopped in his. They both worked on their food. Frank came and sat with me for some attention once he finished. I went in to get them some fresh water and a cool snack. They both sat nicely to get them! Frank had a hard time finding the perfect spot to relax and enjoy his snack. Susie was long done with hers when he finally laid down. She came over to me and got some attention while he was occupied. She wasn't quite able to do that yesterday! Later before I left, I got them one more snack for being so good. Frank gave me a laugh. Instead of eating his, he was trying to bury it! He dug a spot in the gravel, put it in and pushed the gravel over it with his nose. What a silly boy! When he saw I was watching, he quickly grabbed it back out and hid it in his mouth until he could bury it again without my watching him. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment