Sunday, September 1, 2013

Mindy Lou & Chupie

This morning I saw the outside kitties had polished off the bowl of food I had left them last night. I took it in and went to see my little lady! She was snoozing in the bedroom again. As soon as I turned on the light, she woke up. I asked if she wanted to go, but she just stayed laying down. She put her head down and wagged her tail. She just wanted some love before we went! I sat with her and pet her a bit before we got on our way. We were able to take her full walk today. She enjoyed the cooler weather and was getting along much faster. This evening I went in and got things ready. I went to the bedroom to find Mindy. As I flicked on the light, she was already up and making her way to the doorway. She came outside with me and we went for our walk. It was pretty hot out again, but it was cloudy, so it didn't feel quite as bad. We were able to get her whole route in without me worrying. Her little sniffer was busy and she was stopping here and there to check things out. On our way back, she got ahead of me a ways. She stopped and turned around, then seemed surprised I was so far back. She stayed right there and waited for me to catch up! She greeted me with a happy wag of her tail, then we continued on. Miss Chupie was sitting in her corner when we got back. I peeked back there at her and she went into hiding. Mindy sat with me a couple minutes before I left, to get some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment