Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning it was drizzling a bit outside when I arrived. I took Zoie outside in the front yard first. I let her have a little time out there and got Cole out to go out back. When Zoie was ready to come in, she got her paws cleaned off, then made a beeline right for her toys! She crammed two bones in her mouth, then made an attempt for a ball. But that wouldn't quite fit! Sadie went out for a bit next. While she was out there I got everyone their breakfast. Cole finished his pretty quick, like a good boy. Zoie kept coming into the living room or bedrooms to see what everyone else was doing, and didn't get too serious about her breakfast. Sadie, Cole and I sat in the living room together and they got some attention. I took Cole out back and put him in the yard to make sure he went potty for me. Once he did, the girls got one more turn as well. This afternoon we all went out back for a little while. I carried Cole out to the grass to make sure he went potty. When miss Zoie started to bother the bees, we went back in to play instead. Cole and Sadie kept me busy petting them. I took some breaks to play with Zoie a bit too. She was sitting by two tennis balls, so I tossed one around inside with her. She went zooming after it. Then, she made me laugh! She kept stacking one ball on top of the other, trying to shove them both in her mouth! She kept trying, but there just wasn't enough room. Silly girl! Cole was wanting to play with one of the tennis balls, but Zoie would steal it away every time I'd give him one. This evening everyone went outside for a potty break when I arrived. This time, Cole went right out on his own to do his business. We came in and I got them all their dinner. Cole and Zoie ate right away, but Sadie wanted her attention again. After the little ones were done, we messed around in the living room. Sadie and Cole were both sitting on either side of me, pawing at me at the same time! "Pet me!" "No, pet ME!" Haha! Cole was happy to get his little heiny scratched. Cole got his meds, then it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment