Sunday, August 4, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo came running down the stairs as soon as I walked in the door. He was immediately wrapped around my legs as we made our way to the kitchen. He continued to rub up against me, while I got them some canned food. I cleaned their box quick, while Oreo got a few bites. I called for Stuffs as we headed to the living room. Oreo laid on the floor and was happy to get his chin scratches. As he was being pet, I heard Stuffs in the kitchen, getting some food. He wandered in to get some attention too, after he was "stuffed". Haha! The boys switched places for awhile. Stuffs sat with me and enjoyed some pets, while Oreo went to eat. Oreo returned and laid next to me for a bit, then both boys wandered off. They had enough attention from me for today I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment